People Business Partner
People Business Partner
Salary DOE + Profit Share + Benefits
As part of the Holiday Extras Group it’s our belief that time is precious and that holidays are some of the most precious times we have. Here at Park-IT and Chauntry we’re building the future of travel, using innovative technology to provide a global parking and software solutions that empower operators and gives confidence to their customers.
As a People Business Partner, you’ll work closely with the leadership and management teams to develop a people agenda that supports the achievement of Park-IT and Chauntry’s objectives as we expand our footprint in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the design and delivery of tailored people activity ensuring that people considerations are balanced with the needs of the business. You’ll use your creativity to build people resourcing and development strategies that are informed by data and align with the purpose of Park-IT, Chauntry and the wider Holiday Extras Group.
You’ll use your analytical and organisational skills to create valuable business insight; identifying process improvements that boost productivity and performance. Using data and your experience of enabling teams, you’ll help coach our leaders to foster an environment where everyone plays to their strengths and is able to be ‘the best version of themselves’. Finally, as someone who enjoys being ‘one team’ you’ll work cross functionally as part of our Group People Team, to make Park-IT, Chauntry and the Holiday Extras Group truly amazing place to work and learn!
- Leading on strategic and operational activities/projects/initiatives within the People space.
- Guides and develops the people strategy within the two businesses.
- Leading ER activity and provides advice and guidance on employment law, in line with company culture and processes.
- Leads, manages and continually evolves large strategic projects around workforce & performance management, talent acquisition, development, engagement, compensation & benefits and employer brand (collaborating with specialists within the group team)
- Reports on metrics & KPIs, ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with the current state of play
- Evolves the value add of the People Team by implementing new ideas and provides research for new or improved policies, processes and initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a People Business Partner.
- Experience managing change and supporting a broad range of business activities as a generalist.
- Experienced in supporting client groups with a variety of employees at varying levels.
- Able to prioritise work effectively, remaining agile within fast paced, growing businesses.
- Experience developing mid/long term people plans and strategies.
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships at all levels
- A positive and driven self starter who is passionate about people and calm under pressure
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, submit a copy of the above by clicking the link below. Applications close on Tuesday 23rd July.
Please add your details
Benefits of working for Park-IT
Park-IT has 100+ years of collective experience, as a company we take the opportunity to instil this experience within every member of our staff. Bringing them into the fold and helping them expand upon their skill set and work ethics.
- Work for the UK’s most innovative parking software company
- Receive career development support from an experienced management team
- Be part of a forward-thinking company dedicated to solving problems with progressive software