Salary DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Park-IT, a motivity solutions company with a simple aim - guiding movement to realise untapped capacity. Our roots are in airport parking, working with some of the largest airports across the globe and we’re backed by Holiday Extras (a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for). We pride ourselves on employing amazing people and giving them the freedom to deliver brilliant things.
We handle over 5m car movements a year and have more than 3k employees using our platform daily…..and we’re just getting started! Last year we made our first move into the global market and are just about to settle into our new HQ, a 2 min walk from Birmingham International Station.
The role in a nutshell:
Park-IT is expanding rapidly, which has lead us to seek out an entrepreneurial Operations Director to join our team. As we grow our global footprint, you will play a key role in driving the performance of the business. You will lead on building our flexible infrastructure, processes and tools to sustain and stimulate rapid growth.
As a strategic innovator, you’ll focus on the continuous improvement of the business, expanding our capability and providing us with a strong foundation that will enable our team to innovate and deliver. As someone who is passionate about all things agile, you’ll play a key role in promoting agile methodologies. You’ll promote the creation of clear strategic goals and champion clarity of direction; aligning the wider teams focus around iterative delivery, getting to market at breakneck speed and having fun whilst we do it!
As part of the leadership team, you will work closely with our Managing Director, Finance Director and Tech Director to champion our values and company culture. You will be spearheading global delivery/support capability and ensuring that our customers and partners remain at the heart of our decisions.
The type of person we would love to meet…..
You’ll have experience of working within an entrepreneurial environment and will understand the critical factors for success in a B2B software business. If the below sounds familiar, get in touch. Are you:
- at ease presenting to external partners and the board?
- experienced in owning, creating and managing a cost P&L?
- a leader, expert coach, mentor and facilitator?
- experienced in building and developing multi functional teams?
- a seasoned pro having been in the thick of previous high growth scale ups?
- happy with a coffee in hand, reading industry blogs - keeping up to date with market developments and tech innovations?
- keen to contribute to the mobility knowledge pool? Helping us to find our way as we move towards an on demand, AV future?
- at ease conversing across tech and operations?
We offer a great package, amazing benefits and a superb environment in which to work. Consequently, we’re looking for an exceptional individual that’s going to help excel us on our journey. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges and giving you the freedom to deliver market changing impact.
We’d love to hear from you if you love travel, are fascinated by the rise and impact of li.me style solutions on our world and think we’re in for an exciting, market changing ride in mobility solutions over the next 10 years. If that sounds like you, please submit your CV, cover letter or LinkedIn profile by hitting the ‘apply now’ button.
Please add your details
Benefits of working for Park-IT
Park-IT has 100+ years of collective experience, as a company we take the opportunity to instil this experience within every member of our staff. Bringing them into the fold and helping them expand upon their skill set and work ethics.
- Work for the UK’s most innovative parking software company
- Receive career development support from an experienced management team
- Be part of a forward-thinking company dedicated to solving problems with progressive software