A bit about us:
We are a SaaS company who specialise in parking solutions. We operate in the largest airports throughout the UK and we are backed by (Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for) Holiday Extras. We employ amazing people and give them the freedom to deliver brilliant things.
We handle over 4m car movements a year and have more than 7k employees using our platform weekly…..and we’re just getting started!
The role and opportunity:
Park-IT is expanding rapidly, as we grow our footprint in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world, you will play a key role in creating collateral to build our customer base.
We want you to bring your passion for writing to help us create fresh and exciting proposals for our customers and drive the growth of our business. You will be a talented wordsmith and be able to draft original and inspiring content.
You must have a passion for writing and impeccable grammar skills, the ability to proof-read and edit your own work; be able to manage your own workload and work to strict deadlines.
You will work alongside the Business Development Team to understand the requirements of the customer and then translate these into engaging and attractive proposals. You will tailor your writing style and content based on your client and the key messages you are looking to deliver.
You will also be responsible for creating captivating presentations that will showcase our products, pulling together compelling marketing collateral and ideation to get our products in front of business customers as well as managing content for our website and social media accounts.
- Preparing attractive tenders for new business opportunities
- Producing appealing and informative proposals for renewing and upgrading existing customers
- Compiling engaging and imaginative presentations that showcase our product portfolio
- Overseeing: Website / Social Media / Press Releases content
- Reviewing tender activity
Birmingham, UK (with potential travel in the UK, Europe and beyond)
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent writing skills - clear, concise and grammatically correct
- Strong listening skills and the ability to clearly convert into customer requirements
- A creative approach with the ability to think of innovative ways of delivering key messages
- An eye for detail
- Research and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple proposals
- A background in b2b software
- Excellent IT skills
- Full clean driving licence
What’s in it for me?
This role has great potential for career development, we have high aims and the scope of the role will be growing as we do!
Salary circa £20-24k + up to 10% bonus (quarterly objective based)
Flexible benefits package includes heaps of discounted shopping and travel perks
To apply, please visit the following link:
Please add your details
Benefits of working for Park-IT
Park-IT has 100+ years of collective experience, as a company we take the opportunity to instil this experience within every member of our staff. Bringing them into the fold and helping them expand upon their skill set and work ethics.
- Work for the UK’s most innovative parking software company
- Receive career development support from an experienced management team
- Be part of a forward-thinking company dedicated to solving problems with progressive software